Investing in Mexico: Profit From This New Manufacturing Superpower

by Carl Delfeld, Investment U Senior Analyst, Forbes Magazine Contributer Thursday, June 7, 2012
I have noticed that many people go to great lengths to travel the world but inexplicably ignore sites in their own backyard. Take me for example. I have lived in Colorado for about 12 years and have yet to visit the Grand Canyon. And while I have visited more than 30 countries around the globe, I have not even been to Mexico. When in San Diego with my family on multiple occasions, I took a pass being a bit spooked by all the headlines on border drug and gang violence. This type of thinking is unfortunately keeping many investors away from Mexico – a big mistake. As I have highlighted at Oxford Club investment summits over the past year, while Mexico’s challenges make headlines, its strengths are making money for investors. And Mexico’s strength is that that it has emerged as a major manufacturing and industrial power.
Read Article

Popular Posts